Here are the steps to set an email account hosting with Android:
- After hosting an active state, make account email through cPanel.
- Now turn on the Android gadgets that have the icon and click Email .
- Enter your email address and password that has been created in step 1 , and then click Next.
- Click on the option POP3.
- Fill in the following data: Username with your full email address, password email, POP3 Server with mail.yourdomain.com, port 110 (by default), Security Type None (by default), Delete Email from Server select Never, then click Next .
- Fill another SMTP server with mail.yourdomain.com, Port : 587 (by default), Security Type None (by default), check Require sign-in , username, fill in your full email address and password email. Then click Next .
- Fill in your Inbox Checking Frequency setting every 5 minutes to every hour, check Notify me when Email Arrives , and then click Next.
- Give This Account a Name (optional) : the content is up, Your Name (display on outgoing messages) : the name, then click Done.
Now the configuration is complete. receive and send emails with Android. Good luck.