kPlaylist is a free PHP system that can keep your music collection available via the Internet. kPlaylist is a music database that you manage via the web.With kPlaylist you can stream your music (ogg, mp3, wav, wma, etc.) you can upload, make playlists, share, search, download and many more
- Webserver with php 5 and up.
- Mysql support at least version 4.0
How do the installation as follows:
- Login via cpanel go into Softaculous.
- Choose kPlaylist or they can search in the search bar Softaculous.
- Then fill in the required details can be seen on ( i have added the example of this below)
a. Choose Protocol : normally is https:// but can be selected when using ssl https://
b. Choose Domain : select the name of the domain or subdomain that has been made.
c. In Directory : This directory which placed the installation of kplaylist.
d. Database Name : enter the desired database can also use the default database.
e. Table Prefix : allow using default
f. Admin Username : admin should fill in accordance with the needs of its uses is to log into the admin user untum editing song list
g. Admin Password: password of the admin user.
h . Admin Email : Email is used as verification.
- Then the last step is to press the install and wait for the process is complete.
Once completed, you are ready to use kplaylist. Good luck.