This article will walk you through setting up email in Microsoft ® Outlook ? 2007. Of course, before you start setting via outlook, the email account you have created in advance through cPanel. Here are the steps:
* Outlook 2007.
1. On the menu bar located at the top, click Tools> E-mail Accounts .
2. Select E-mail Accounts , click the Add a new e-mail account.
3. If you have a new window appears as below contents according Email Account is made in cPanel. ClickNext.
4. In the window below, there are 3 options, select Internet E-mail suit current needs. Then Next.
5. For this window, in the Logon Information , fill the username with the full email address as drawn.Fill the box Incoming mail server (POP3) and Outgoing mail server (SMTP) to ‘mail.your-domain.com‘(without the quotes, replace with your domain name). Then click More Settings.
6. When it has been clicked, a new window appears again. Select a category Outgoing Server and click.
7. On this page and select the appropriate checkbox in the picture below, after working OK.
The above process is the steps to do a set of emails in microsoft outlook 2007, after OK simply NEXT and allow to connect to the e-mail can work well.