Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
01. Statement of Purpose
The Primary Purpose of PAMIRWEBHOST LLC is to provide our clients with the resources necessary to put their internet services online reliably in a lightning fast, high availability environment that responds quickly to each client’s individual needs. This Acceptable Use Policy includes the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with us. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP policy, PAMIRWEBHOST LLC may suspend or terminate your account at any time. We will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
02. Regarding Ultimate Liability
The Customer is ultimately responsible for individual server security. Each Customer must use reasonable care in keeping scripts they run on thePAMIRWEBHOST‘s servers up-to-date and patched with the latest security updates. Failure to use reasonable care to protect your account may result in a security compromise by outside sources. PAMIRWEBHOST LLC claims no liability for content.
03. What is NOT Permitted, this list contains SOME examples for clarity:
PAMIRWEBHOST’s services may only be used for lawful purposes. Users may not use PAMIRWEBHOST’s Services to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
● Utilizing the Services to send mass unsolicited e-mail to third parties.
● Utilizing the Services to be involved in the distribution of tools designed for the aiding of unsolicited bulk email.
● Utilizing the Services in connection with any illegal activity, such as:
> Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
> Pirated Software/Warez
> Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
> Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
> File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
> Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites
> Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
> Sites promoting illegal activities
> Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
● Copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization.
● Misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
● Gain unauthorized access to the computer networks of PAMIRWEBHOST or any other person.
● Commercial Audio Streaming (more than 10+ streams)
● Distribute or post any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or computer code intended to disrupt, destroy or damage the operation of the Services.
● Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers.
● Violate any applicable state, federal and international law.
● IRC Scripts/Bots. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of IRC clients, server software, bots or anything related to IRC.
● Post messages, run scripts or run software programs that consume excessive CPU time or storage space.
● Escrow/Bank Debentures.
● Intended to use more than fair usage of DiskSpace / Bandwidth / Memory to disrupt service.
● Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s).
04. Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users
Each PAMIRWEBHOST LLC customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from PAMIRWEBHOST LLC, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an PAMIRWEBHOST LLC customer will be forwarded to the PAMIRWEBHOST LLC customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the PAMIRWEBHOST LLC Acceptable Use Policy occur, PAMIRWEBHOST LLC reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating our AUP as PAMIRWEBHOST LLC deems appropriate, without notice.
Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial information over the Internet. It is not only harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward PAMIRWEBHOST LLC, but also because it can overload PAMIRWEBHOST LLC network and disrupt service to PAMIRWEBHOST LLC subscribers. Also, maintaining an open SMTP relay is prohibited. When a complaint is received, PAMIRWEBHOST LLC will investigate and shutdown the account that is spamming.
PAMIRWEBHOST LLC does not allow the use of mail servers for bulk mailing in any form, newsletters and or subscription lists may be used with prior authorization from PAMIRWEBHOST LLC and under no circumstances are you permitted to send out any form of bulk emails on behalf of another person, company or other.
You agree not to use weak passwords for any services running on standard ports, if your server is compromised as a result of a weak password your service will be suspended without warning, for a password to be considered acceptable it must contain at least 1 x special character 1 x Upper case letter 1 x lower case letter 1 number.
07. Adult-Oriented Content
PAMIRWEBHOST LLC allows 18+ adult content that is deemed legal in the Country and state your Services are located in. Child Porn not allowed. PAMIRWEBHOST LLC reserve the right to request and or remove any content it deems illegal or offence.
If PAMIRWEBHOST learns of a violation of the AUP, then PAMIRWEBHOST may take any of the following actions, in accordance with the severity and duration of the violation:
● Warning the User.
● Removing the offending content.
● Suspending the offending User from the Services.
● Terminating the offending User from the Services.
● Imposing fees or charges on the offending account in accordance with the applicable service contract.
● Taking other action in accordance with this AUP, the applicable service contract, or applicable law.
09. Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion. An example of refusal of service is if an account continues to abuse our policies after warnings. Refusal, cancellation or suspension of services especially holds true to issues with spam or any script abuse. Another example of refusal of service is if a customer becomes very unreasonable, unprofessional, extremely difficult to work with or threatening. Said customer’s account will be suspended and we will recommend to the customer to find a new host. A backup of the account(s) will be provided.